Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sexton Blake Update

The BLAKIANA website is currently undergoing a complete reconstruction, which is going to take some considerable time. Not only am I redesigning it and moving it to a different server, but I've also made it a subsection of "MARK HODDER PRESENTS" ... a website I'll be using to cover all my various works.

In the meantime, there's extremely good news for all Blake fans. Obverse Books has become the licensees of Sexton Blake, meaning the relaunch of the famous Sexton Blake Library is finally underway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,
    I'm a big SB fan and have loved the site. So will be SBL be new stories or reissues? It sounds very exciting.
    Best of luck with the site reconstruction and know that there are plenty of us Sexton Blake fans out there!
    Kind Regards,
    Dave
    davecountryfan@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete